Friday, April 9, 2010

Best Fruit = Strawberries


Most fruits are pretty awesome. There is one that stands above the rest though. And that fruit is strawberries. I love strawberries!

Strawberries are fucking delicious. I eat them almost everyday. The taste. The size. All perfect. Sure peaches and cantelope come close. But no cigar my friend. And they are nutritious to boot! They are an excellent source of vitamin C!

Once when I was little, I ate a whole carton of strawberries. I couldn't resist their delicious-ness. I ate them all. Next thing I know im in the hospital breaking out with hives because I ate so god damned many. Was it worth it? Absolutely. Would I do it again? You bet. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

  1. We are one of the authorized person for bus branding in Chennai metropolitan. Across Tamilnadu we can do bus advertising in Chennai.

    Bus back advertising cost in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. ブルーベリー 生

    ReplyDelete