Saturday, April 3, 2010

Doc is Nuts

Well, at least we can agree on the amazing quality of Reese's products. We can also agree on peanut butter. The problem lies within one word, nougat. A wikipedia search of nougat is not even clear on what this is. It just says it is "a confectionery which includes sugar and honey". This means that it could have anything else in it. My definition would go like this; "GROSS."

When I bite into nougat my tongue gets angry at me and my teeth try to get me to never eat candy bars again. It tastes weird and my teeth hurt and I rather not even think about these Fast Breaks. The Nutrageous goes one step further. It is all about nuts and peanut butter here, which is all anyone can ask of a great candy bar. Maybe if I knew what nougat was and if I did not gag at the thought of a Fast break, Doc would be right. But I don't and I do and he isn't. Nutrageous for life! (even if I can never find it in any store because people like Doc keep pushing their Fast Break agenda on us and don't purchase a truly great candy bar when they see one)

No comments:

Post a Comment