Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just Wash Your Mouth Out With Soda in the Morning


Bart: Do I have to brush my teeth tonight?
Homer: Just wash your mouth out with soda

Homer's advice here is wrong because brushing your teeth at night is all that matters. You can wash your mouth with soda in the morning, that is fine.

Optimally, it is obviously best to brush your teeth twice a day. But let's say you had to pick to brush your teeth once a day, the best time to pick would be at night. By bedtime all that crap is in your mouth and in order to not breathe all that crud down into your lungs you brush it out at night. That crud can cause problems in there, I don't know what, but I am pretty sure I am right. Plus, who can go to bed without a minty fresh mouth? The morning does not matter because your just gonna eat all day and your mouth was clean when you went to bed.

Doc is a morning brusher, and while his breath may smell better than mine, I go to bed with the satisfaction of knowing that my mouth is clean. I can just have a sugar filled mint to clean my breath anyway, I'll brush them in the night when it matters more.

No comments:

Post a Comment