Friday, December 10, 2010

FIGHT!


Greatness takes time. Yes, I did say to Dos that I would update the blog yesterday. However, I did not want to rush out a post that did not live up to our high standards. I have too much respect for our readers (English or Spanish speaking) to do so.

I did ask Dos if he wanted to take the lead on the next topic. And he declined. So all the pressure lies on me. Its not an easy task. How do I follow such great topics as nicktoons, teenage mutant ninja turtles, action figures and fruit?!

Perhaps rather than complain, Dos can come up with a topic of his own? Hmmmm? Yes? No? Maybe? Although, do we even want the guy who thinks Lucy is better than the Honeymooners coming up with topics? I guess not then.

I would just like to end on this note: Dos stinks at video games. FACT. Okay, thats not the real note I will end on. Going forward Dos is banned from taking the lead on post topics. So you all can rest assured you wont have to read such silly nonsense again. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment