Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Monkey? MONKEY! I'm a fucking gorilla, you clown!

What was it that motivated me to post Dos's rant and pass it off as my own? Laziness? To annoy Dos? Did I agree with him 100%? Maybe it was a combination of all three. But yes, I admit it. I took what Dos said and passed it off as my own work. I thought he would be glad to share it with our fans. Perhaps I misjudged him.

We all get a little lazy sometimes. I didn't feel like coming up with another topic. So this brings me to my next point. The blog will be changing, however slightly, in the coming days. We will now be posting about things that annoy us. Id say we have at least a year of material of that. We will also be keeping the current format as well. And I will continue to throw up ridiculous youtube videos.

Also, let me take this time to reply to Dos on a number of things that have been bugging me. First off, in his argument about The Office he posted a quote from the US version, that, taken out of context is not funny. However, fans of the show know this was a character moment and that it was funny in the way the line was delivered from that character. Something Dos does not understand. Also, Dos loves the UK version because of creators/writers Ricky Gervais and Stephan Merchant. Dos, you do know they are executive producers on the US version as well as WROTE episodes for it. Dos would like the US version if he gave it a chance. But he is just a difficult person.

Now, in his argument about blu ray, Dos admitted he has never even watched a Blu Ray movie, so he has no argument!! End of discussion. I would also like to point out that Dos recently tried to run a police officer off the road. Is this a man that can be trusted? I think not.

In closing, Dos.... please don't sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment