Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Where in the world is Dos?


It is very rare for me to do 3, now 4, posts in a row without Dos chiming in on something or other. But Dos has been missing the past few days so it begs the question... where is Dos? I have a few theories...

- He was so blown away by my Honeymooners post that he knew there was no way he could top it and decided to retire from the blog game.

- He has betrayed me and started his own solo blog about Muppets, puppets and everything in between.

- He peaked with his Chevy Chase post.

- He got some new disney dvds and has been busy watching them.

- He knows our readers side with me and can't take the humiliation anymore.

- He has taken a page out of Doc's book and has just been lazy.

- He can't think of any interesting topics to discuss.

- He found his old action figure collection and has been busy with them.

- He is just plain busy.

Those are all my theories for now. Perhaps Dos will reappear one day with an explanation. We can only hope. I will try my best to fill the void while Dos is gone. Perhaps I will even write about Muppets??? Ok, I won't be going that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment