Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3184Blog Hostage Crisis: Day One

One of the reasons that I agreed to do this blog with Doc is that I knew he would keep me grounded. I enjoy writing the blog, but I knew that if I did it alone it would slowly evolve to be just a shrine to my favorite pieces of popular culture. I would also like to think that I prevent Doc's posts from being just angry rants and talk of superhero movies. However, problems can arise in a dual author blog. Such as when one of the authors stops posting. Doc has left me out here in the wilderness all alone and I am left with no choice. I am holding the blog hostage until Doc posts again. My way of holding it hostage will consist of me complying with every single whim I have of posting any nonsense that pops in my head. Doc I am begging you for the sake of humanity to put this to an end and do a post. Well, here is the first one. I have committed to memory the presidents song from Animaniacs. I promise that I did not just copy and paste this. This is completely from memory. Doc you brought this upon yourself.

George Washington was the first you see he one cut down a cherry tree
John Adams number two you see and after him
Tom Jefferson stayed up to write the constitution late at night and he and his wife had a great big fight and she made him sleep on the couch all night
James Madison never had a son and he fought the war of 1812
James Monroe's colossal nose was bigger than Pinocchio
John Quincy Adams was number six and its Andrew Jackson's butt he kicks then
Andrew Jackson learns politics next time he's the one that the country picks
Martin Van Buren number eight for a one term shot as chief of state
William Harrison how do you praise? that guy was dead in 30 days
John Tyler he liked country folk and after him came
James K. Polk
Zachary Taylor liked to smoke his breath killed Friends whenever he spoke, 1850 really nifty
Millard Fillmore's in young and fierce was
Franklin Pierce the man with out a chin then comes next a period spanning some long years with
James Buchanan and the south starts shooting cannons and we got a civil war, a war, a war down south in Dixie, up to bat comes old
Abe Lincoln here's a guy whose really thinkin' saves the country from fadin' keeps the ship of state from sinkin'
Andrew Johnson's next he had some slight defects, congress each would impeach and the country now elects
Ulysses Simpson Grant who would scream and rave and rant while drinking whisky, kinda risky, 'cus he spilled it on his pants, its 1877 and the democrats would gloat but their all amazed when
Rutherford Hayes wins by just some votes
John Garfield someone really hated, 'cus he was assassinated
Chester Arthur gets instated, four years later he was traded for
Grover Cleveland really fat elected twice as a democrat
Benjamin Harrison after that its
William McKinley up at bat
Teddy Roosevelt charged up San Juan Hill and
William Taft he got the bill and in 1913
Woodrow Willlllllllllllllllllllll which takes us into World War I
Warren Harding he does find its
Calvin Coolidge next in line and in 1929 the market crashes and we find it's
Herbert Hoover's big debut he gets the blame and looses to
Franklin Roosevelt president who helped us win in World War II
John Kennedy had Camelot and
Lyndon Johnson takes his spot
Richard Nixon he gets caught and
Gerald Ford fell down a lot
Jimmy Carter liked campaign trips and
Ronald Regan's speeches all came from famous movie clips then
George Bush said read my lips, now in Washington DC, there are democrats and the GOP but the one in charge is plain to see its the Clintons, Bill and Hillary

Obviously it was made before the election of Bush II and Obama.

SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE DOC! MAKE A POST SOON OR THE BLOG WILL TURN INTO THIS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT!

No comments:

Post a Comment