Thursday, May 26, 2011

Get a load of fatso

First off, I will reply to Dos's post this weekend. There are more important matters that need to be tended to first. So I am at the gym tonight, doing my duty to stay fit and make sure America doesn't get any fatter as a whole, when I am about to do the last exercise I really wanted to do. It was the lateral raise machine that works your shoulders. I was looking forward to doing it and saved it for the end because someone was on it earlier. Well, I start to walk towards it and some fatso beats me to it by like 5 seconds!

I am annoyed. I want to go home. I want to eat dinner. I want to relax. I can't wait any longer and I do not feel like doing another exercise my heart isn't in. So I walk slowly and get a drink of water. Then walk back towards it. I get close and ask her how many sets she has left. She just looks at me and says "what?" with a stupid look on her face. She probably didn't understand what I was saying because I wasn't talking about food. So I then ask her again. She says she has a lot left. I knew that meant she was just taking a load off and going to be plopped on that seat as long she could. So I then asked her if I could work in (which I rarely do, but I really wanted to finish my workout and go home). Then all of a sudden her story changes and she says she has one set left. She must have caught a quick glance at the clock and realized feeding time at the zoo was almost over.

I have to admit, during the incident, I was a lot angrier and more ideas about this post were flowing through my head. I forgot what else I was going to say. I respect her for going to the gym and making somewhat of an effort to look like what a human being should look like. But you can't just putz around. You gotta give it 110%. You can't just jiggle to each machine and half ass it. Also, if I were a betting man, I wouldn't be surprised if she went home and ate a cake. You also have to eat healthy on top of working out. It's not rocket science. Fat people suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment