Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Planes, Trains and Deadlines

What the hell is this? I was not consulted about some event at 10 tonight! You shouldn't have got on the train late! That is why you had to stand!

OK, one thing at a time. The train is a public-benefit corporation, which means they are only semi-private. If you want to change policies, they are directly intwined with the government. So, talk to uncle sam...I think...these whole semi-private companies confuse me. Anyway, that guy who complained seems annoying. Sometimes trains run late. It is not a science. Deal.

Now, I would like to state in clear and bold letters that I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT DOC IS UP TO. I have never consented to this 10 pm thing. I have no idea what it is about and I probably won't like it. I guess we will all have to wait to see what nonsense Doc has come up with. Also, I do not get this deadline thing with a blog. There is no reason to say something will happen at 10 when anyone can check it anytime after that and it won't change.

I feel the need to say something about planes to make my title make sense. So, planes...are....cool, but scary sometimes. There it is.

I leave you with a note of fear. What does Doc have in store for us? It really could be any crack pot idea. I wish all members of human race good luck during this uneasy time. I hope that this ends well for all. May God bless you all and God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment