Monday, May 23, 2011

Problem Child

I have come to the conclusion that I fucking hate children. No, I do not want to see a million pictures of your kid on my facebook newsfeed. No, I do not give two shits what your stupid little kid accomplished over the weekend. On top of that, every baby looks exactly the same. If I have seen one, I have seen them all. And each one is as non impressive as the one before it.

So I propose we keep children sealed off in a closed society. When they reach the appropriate age, we let them re-enter civilization. No more will we be subjected to having to listen to a crying baby. We will no longer have to see some stupid kid drooling all over the place. No more will we have to pretend to care about someone else's kids and put a stupid fucking smile on our face like we give two shits.

The worst of it all is people who live through their children. They pass their unfulfilled dreams onto their kids. Who then fail as well and pass them on to their kids. It's a vicious cycle. Nine times out of ten those kids are bastards. Mommy and Daddy's little accident. Their lives are over. So they have to live through their kids because they were unable to do anything with their lives.

Am I being a little harsh here? Absolutely. But seriously, stop forcing your stupid kids on us. No one cares about them. Babies aren't impressive. You know what's impressive? Well, I don't know. But I can tell you what's not impressive. Dos's DVD collection. Which will be obsolete soon. Its coming Dos. Its coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment