Thursday, June 9, 2011

Things are about to get.... weird

So today on the train ride home there was some severe weather and power was lost and the train got stuck. Well, I learned a few things about myself tonight. We were only stuck for about 30 min, but after 10 minutes or so, I was ready to lose my shit. All I kept thinking about was busting opening the doors and just making a run for it. Running and never looking back. I wanted off that mother fucker.

If I were ever on a stranded island, I would not waste anytime eating anyone that was with me to survive. I'd do it. Saving my own ass would be my number one priority. If one day Dos and I go on a vacation and our plane crashes and we are missing for a long time and only one of us comes back, well, I ate Dos. Simple as that. I would like to take this time to apologize for eating you Dos. It was nothing personal. Also, for the love of God eat more protein. There was no meat on your bones!

The moral of this post is that the slightest inconvenience can cause me to lose my mind. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment