Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Chicken Quote I happen to Like: Or Experimenting with the Random New Set Up with the Blog

Well, this new blog, like the new youth culture, has me all bug a booed. I do not know if we will be reviewing popular culture or just posting random things we like. I am going to assume the latter. So, we have seen what this looks like from the Doc side and here is the Dos side:

Hey everyone! I found a quote about a chicken that I happen to like! Enjoy the new blog!

Well they are very frightening for me because their stupidity is so flat. You look into the eyes of a chicken and you lose yourself in a completely flat, frightening stupidity. They are like a great metaphor for me... I kind of love chicken, but they frighten me more than any other animal.
  • Werner Herzog, on the Signs of Life (1968) DVD audio commentary (2005).

Enjoy the new face of the blog 3184ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment