Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wacky Wednesday Quote!!

So I think Dos started off what I will now dub "Wacky Wednesday Quote." This will be an ongoing feature every Wednesday on the site. It can be a quote from a politician, actor, athlete, celebrity, etc. We will then make fun of them for how incredibly stupid they are.

Regarding the below post, all I gotta say is, fuck is wrong with you Rick Santorum?! I really do not know what else to say about it. I am at a loss for words about how this man can be so close to being the leader of this country. I think I would rather live with Newt on his moon colony than have this man be my leader.

Quite frankly, there is not one Republican candidate I would want to endorse. The only one I could in good conscience support is Ron Paul. He is the only one who says something on Sunday, then will say the same thing on Monday. He sticks to what he believes.

No comments:

Post a Comment