Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Message From Dos

Hi, I'm Dos, from the hit blog "The 3184 Blog: Dos vs Doc." We do a lot of kidding on here about vegetables, toys and movies. It is all in good fun and our arguing has taken many hilarious turns. However, today I would like to talk about something serious. Something that impacts everyone of us, from the casual reader to the die hard fan that has us as their homepage and turns on the computer in the middle of the night when they wake up in fear that they might have missed a response to which was the best cast of Charles in Charge (Doc is wrong, the second cast was, by far, better and they were also more attractive). Doc has recently, in private, made a claim to me that was deeply offensive, not only to me, but to our readers and the world as a whole. At 11:00 AM on Wednesday April 21, 2010, he instant messaged me to tell me that he thinks that I do not have the best dvd collection in the world.

This type of slander is outrageous and I should not dignify it with a response. However, I think I owe it to the collection to make a public statement. I DO have the best dvd collection in the world. The size is quite superior to an average dvd collection and the content is what pushes it over the edge. I have a wide variety which represents many genres. A collection which includes silent films from the 1920s all the way up to recent hits from the past year. I do not mean to sound cocky, but when certain people go around making rude comments without thinking, I feel the need to defend my collection. I am not defending myself here, it is the collection's reputation that is at stake.

It would have been one thing if Doc posted the comment here or if his collection even rivaled mine or if he bathed regularly. Doc did and does none of these things. He just sent this blasphemous comment to me and it smelled. It smelled of jealousy, hatred, offensiveness and an odor which clearly shows that he hast stopped caring about his personal hygiene around 2005.

Perhaps this post will lead to an apology post from Doc. I can only hope he has the dignity and self-respect to do so. Myself and our loyal readers will be waiting Doc. Waiting and praying for a peaceful end to this tragedy you have created and stained our lives with. Thank you for your time and God bless America.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm best dvd collection ever? I mean you don't even have Lion King or Aladdin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happen to favor the earlier Disney works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone knows Aladdin and the Lion King are the best two Disney movies. You aren't even in consideration for best dvd collection if you do not own them!

    ReplyDelete