Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Message To Dos And Our Loyal Readers

The 3184 Blog. It's where you come to learn, laugh and be entertained. We joke around a lot and some of what we talk about is plain ridiculous at times. But the one code we live by is that we are always truthful in what we post. Well, recently that code was broken.

Dos took it upon himself to take a disagreement we had into the blog. This wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that what he posted was a complete lie. To claim that he has the best DVD collection in the world is completely outrageous. Here are the facts: Dos owns roughly just over 200 DVDs. 40% of them are made up of Looney Toons and Mickey Mouse cartoons. Among his DVDs are the Super Mario Bros. movie and a Beastie Boys DVD. Yes, you read that right. He even told me he tried to return this DVD and they would only give him a dollar for it. A man with the best DVD collection in the world does not try to return DVDs. Let alone get offered a mere dollar for one he owns.

What facts does he give to support his claim of having the best collection in the world you ask? I wish I could tell you. He left much to the imagination in his post. And you all deserve better than that. Its not only an insult to you, but to the many, many people in the world that have better DVD collections. My estimation places it around 60% of the world. Dos just slapped 60% of the world in the face.

Dos, I ask you, no, I implore you, please do not use this blog for selfish purposes. We would all like a pat on the back about our DVD collection now and again. But to lie to our readers is just unacceptable. They do not come here to be made fools of. In the coming days we can expect an apology from Dos or his letter of resignation. I will not accept any less. And I personally promise, to you, my faithful followers, that such an atrocity will never happen again. Thank you, Doc.

2 comments:

  1. You can not judge a dvd collection by a few bad eggs! I told you that I tried to return that dvd in confidence Doc!...I might have slapped 30% of the world in the face, but never 60%. Your being ridiculous there. You will receive no such apology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Beastie Boys DVD was awesome! Remember the man selling point was that you could view scences from multiple angles. On a side note, I want my dollar back.

    ReplyDelete