Friday, April 23, 2010

Not even Doc can Disagree with Me on This One

The Bison is an interesting animal. I am not sure if Bison burgers actually have bison in them or not, but I do know that the best burger is usually from those places that are not chains. The version of Chain of Fools that is most well known is by Aretha Franklin. Franklin on Arrested Development was such a great running gag. I really enjoyed that episode of Animaniacs where they depicted a running gag as a clown running in a forest. Running is by far the best activity for your heart. I would love to understand why the heart is depicted as a shape which looks nothing like a real heart. I used to watch the real world regularly when I was younger, but then I grew up and realized reality TV is dumb. Not as dumb as bumper sticker, bumper stickers should be outlawed as I see many people try to read them and get into accidents. Sometimes I accidentally fart in public, and I get really embarrassed, so, I think we should, as a society agree that it is OK to fart in public. The public library system is one of the greatest inventions. However, the best invention ever has to be shampoo. I am not really sure what conditioner does, but I do use it every time I shower. I probably shower too much, I do it 2 times a day at least, but I need them to wake me up and shower the day off me. Not even Doc can say that showers are a bad thing. Although, he has on occasion. We have talked about this before in past posts so that is not the argument here. All I am saying is that blogs are dumb and a waste of time. I mean someone can just post something and no one will ever read it, except the other person they are writing the blog with. But that is not my main argument. I have already stated my main argument and it is so obvious that it does not need to be repeated. If Doc disagrees with what I am saying here then he will have to present a logical and valid argument. Doc, the floor is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment