Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shut the fuck up, Donny.

I notice Dos took a shot at my movie list in his "top" 10. Let me rebuttal. First, how can a man who claims to have the best DVD collection in the world see only 9 movies in a year?! 2 of those movies were cartoons, 1 was based on a cartoon and 2 were based on children's novels. Fact: Dos's DVD collection is childish. The movies he saw this year further proves that fact. Yes, I will admit he does own some classics. But I myself have had trouble finding them while looking through his collection due to the nonstop cartoon nonsense.

Perhaps if it were 1984 he would have a pretty impressive collection. But this is 2011 Dos! They still make movies and as someone who claims to like movies and have an impressive collection of his own you gotta take the time to go see some new stuff. 2010 was pretty weak movie wise, I will give him that. But to only see 9 movies and half being kid fluff is unacceptable.

I am sure you are all wondering what Dos can do to improve his DVD collection. I do not believe it is beyond saving. First, you gotta get out there and try some new stuff. You can't keep living in the past! Hollywood isn't what it used to be but there are some good flicks that sneak out every now and then. One being The Fighter. Which he had no interest in when I spoke to him about it and now he does? C'mon man.

Dos will argue that he sees the classics and rare films. Well, I lent him a classic. Has he watched it yet? No, no he has not. I let him borrow The Honeymooners and he cant take 20 minutes out of his busy day to watch one episode. I watched a lot of his crap (Labyrinth) in the hopes that he would make good on his promise and watch the Honeymooners. So when he comes back saying he watches mostly classics we will all know he is a dirty liar.

Another thing, Jackass 3D was very funny. Probably one of the funniest movies I saw this year. Since Dos did not even see it, his opinion does not matter. I will now end with a list of every movie I saw this year. It is fairly respectable. And proves that when it comes to movies, Dos will always come second to Doc.

Daybreakers, The Book of Eli, The Wolfman, Shutter Island, Brooklyn's Finest, Date Night, Iron Man 2, Toy Story 3, The Last Airbender, Inception, The Expendables, The Town, Jackass 3D, Due Date, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, The Fighter and True Grit.

No comments:

Post a Comment