Friday, February 18, 2011

Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room.

Well, we are at weeks end and Dos has proven again why Doc is always right. First off, what the fuck is the post below? I am ashamed that something with so many colors has found its way on to this page. I want to remove it, but I will respect Dos's co-ownership status in the blog and leave it be. Can we get an explanation why this is on the blog though Dos?

I believe deep down Dos loves Inception. He wrote a few long posts about it. He is just ashamed to admit it and just can't turn back at this point. I gave him a chance to argue about a movie he loves (The Last Emperor) and he didn't take the opportunity to write a well thought out post about something he claims to love. Perhaps he really doesn't even like it, but because it is in his DVD collection he has to defend it? I guess we will never know. You might have noticed there was one comment that The Last Emperor was a "beautiful" movie. Will this comment was written by Dos's mom. Having your mom fight your battles for you, eh Dos?

No comments:

Post a Comment