Friday, February 18, 2011

Call and Response

I liked the word jazz song I heard and posted the lyrics. I thought they were interesting. If Doc can post videos, why can't I do this? I may have expressed disinterest in his Doritos commercial video, but I never expressed that I wished it was taken down, or that I was ashamed of it.

I still hate Inception. I thought we were moving past this. Why does Doc keep bringing it up?

I do like the Last Emperor. I was just tired of fighting about movies, when it is clear Doc and I have different tastes. He favors action and I favor substance.

My mom read the blog. She then commented on a post. I do not really understand this constant need of Doc to reveal to the blog things that are not a very big deal in the first place.

I, also, do not understand how this blog turned into a non-stop call and response fight. I thought we were purposely moving past the Inception fight for a reason. Doc, I have no problem playing the fight back and forth game. I just thought we were trying not to do this. Perhaps, if you want to do the fight back and forth thing, we should do some more controversial topics. The movie thing is starting to bore me a bit, to be honest. I kind of feel like Doc's last post was more serious than the Inception fight. Doc seems peeved. He also said that my post of lyrics to a song and the fact that I did not spend more than a few sentences on The Last Emperor, somehow, proved him right. Right about what? I do not get it.

Doc, I hope your next post explains all of this and the direction in which you think the blog should go in. I am a very lazy man, and if any of this leads to a blog split, I would like custody of this blog, so I do not have to create another one. Doc, as always, you have the floor to react to my comments. I am curious about what they will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment