Friday, February 18, 2011

INCEPTIONGATE - THE END

Lets just be clear about one thing, Dos started this war. He coined the term "Inceptiongate." I was getting sick of arguing about it too, but wanted to see it to the end. Well, at least to the end of the week. Dos is right though, I have no problem with him posting whatever he wants. Especially if I post weird videos of a guy singing at church and an old Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen video. Yeah, I actually posted those.

Next week will bring more interesting topics. Not that this week wasn't interesting. Perhaps just a little repetitive? I would like custody to be retained by both of us. We will go to blog counseling. Mediation. Whatever it takes. We do not want to let our loyal readers down. All one or two of you. So prepare yourselves for next weeks exciting journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment