Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way


Well, mystery solved. Dos has returned. I appreciate all of the insight he brought to topics discussed while he has been MIA. While he wasn't completely honest about where he was (Muppet convention. He dresses up as the Cookie Monster and showers little kids with gifts) he is back. And we greet his return with some changes to the site. You (all 2 of our readers, who are myself and Dos) may have noticed some changes this week. After much internal conflict and dissension we have finally come to a conclusion on the way the site should look. We are happy with its current format and plan to stick with it for a while. There might be a few minor tweaks here and there, but they will only be done if they are in the best interest of our readers.

The biggest addition to the site is the recommendations section on the right side of the page. It this section we will recommend movies and whatever else we discuss on the site. Or just little things Dos and I enjoy ourselves that we want to share with our readers. Hope you all enjoy.

When Dos returned, he took it upon himself to compare me Sylvester. Well, thank you sir. I take that as a compliment. Sylvester never gave up on catching that stupid little bird. Despite bad luck, he kept going. Perseverance is a very good quality, so Dos, I thank you for bestowing that trait upon me. And since I know all, I will tell you how the Sylvester/Tweety saga ends. After years of trying to murder Tweety, Sylvester eventually needs his help and the two team up. They become close friends and remain so for years. The time comes though when Sylvester betrays Tweety and eats him in his sleep. Thats how it ends kids. And this is how the Dos and Doc relationship will end as well. So I would just like to take this time to apologize in advance for murdering you in your sleep Dos. Man, if Dos really gets murdered at some point I am fuckeddddddddd.

I believe the site is finally rolling on all cylinders and I would like to take this time to conduct a brief poll about who our readers are. If, in fact, there are any of you. If you all can be so kind as to mark which age group you fall into so we can better enhance our site, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I can't speak for Dos, but I promise this is the last time I will use a Sylvester and Tweety picture. Thank you.

Age Group
Less than 18
18 - 35
36 - 55
Older than 55
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment