Thursday, March 10, 2011

The # 2 Yellow Black (or green) with an Eraser on Top Menace


HAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Doc's post was amazing! Right? Oh man, I bet that even if no one proves that they are reading the blog, that great post was enough to Doc keep going with this blog. Its just gotta. The continuation of the Dos and Doc blog, in its original format is clear.


Now, there are some problems with Doc's post. I mean, I should to be honest with you. I made fun of how the Pioneer Woman got a movie and a book deal from her blog in my previous post. Doc did not fully understand who this woman was. She is is not an immigrant, she moved from the city to the country within the United States. I guess Doc misinterpreted the word "country." This mistake is not Doc's fault, he missed the first day of kindergarten and has been trying to catch up ever since (this joke was admittedly stolen from a comedy show, try to guess which one).

I still say that if no one is reading the blog, this does not matter. That is not the point of blogs. I don't think Doc gets blogs. We all can't make clever remarks about how we used to live in the city but now live in the country, within the continental United States. We all can't take pictures, give recipes and talk about our pets. Maybe the way to look at it is as if we are a renegade blog. Our blog could never be read by many people or lead to a movie deal. It is too cutting edge and radical for the masses. We are sticking out middle finger up at society and they are too slow to even get that we are doing it. They come to our blog and just say, "I don't get this." Well, that is not all they don't get. They don't get our whole scene, man. We are something other than else. We are the complex geniuses and most of this world will never understand. We are ahead of our time.

There. I can only assume that my amazing persuasive powers has convinced Doc to stay aboard and do some more posts. Now, on to unappreciated genius:

You know what really bothers me? Number two pencils! If number two pencils are used the most, why are they not called number one pencils? Oh, and those erasers! They are not big enough, sometimes I make a lot of mistakes....and need more of an eraser....to erase...all of the....mistakes. Yeah! And who picked that color? Yellow is so unpleasing. I like the green or black though. Yellow and green or black give a nice contrast. Oh no! I am losing track here. Ugh, and what's the deal with the way they have to be sharpened. This is 2011 man, shouldn't there be a new kind of pencil that doesn't have to be sharpened. Oh wait there is, those metallic ones. Is that what they are called? I don't even know. Sometimes I make the pencils too sharp and they break so fast because it is fun using the electric sharpener. Oh, but I complained about that before saying I didn't like that....ugh....you still here? Reading the blog? This is awkward. I don't really have much to say. Can I offer you some cookies? Oh these? They are an old family recipe. The recipe? Sure, I can give it to you.....OK, I got it from the Pioneer Woman blog....here is the link http://thepioneerwoman.com/. Her recipes are so good they should be turned into a movie! What about our blog you say? Turned into a movie? Well, I don't know if it even has a future. Don't log on to us no more kid. That big ol' sun is settin' on us like it must to every grand experiment. Doc was right our blog does suck. I mean....number two pencils???? What was I thinking? I was a fool to think that I could take the number two pencil down a notch. I haven't even given you a paragraph break in a while. Here is one:

It's all over for us. There are no such thing as superheros, happy endings, a balanced diet or clever blogs written by two friends who disagree a lot. There is only a pioneer woman, her cowboy husband and her interest in photography. We have been beaten by a woman who home schools her kids and likes Chipotle-Spiced Sweet Potato Chili. I don't even like chili! I tried so hard, I even included a picture of a pencil. I sit here before you a broken man. A broken man craving a simpler life in the country with a cowgirl, a movie deal, a book deal, and a recipe for Ginger Steak Salad.

Your right Doc, the dream is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment