Thursday, March 10, 2011

Doc Smash!


So let me begin by apologizing for my absence. Why did I disappear? Well, last month Dos and I put almost everything we had into the blog. And we got ZERO feedback. Does anyone read this thing? I don't think they do. So, I gave up. Dos says we should keep it up just as a place to keep our thoughts and for ourselves. But then what purpose does my diary serve?! Wait, what? But seriously, fuck everyone that doesn't read this blog. If you haven't been reading thus far, I don't even want you to start now. Just get off my page (I kid, I kid... please stay. We love you).

Now to the bigger issue... it has been brought to my attention that some fucking immigrant got a book and movie deal from her blog about her travels to America. What. The. Fuck. Our blog is much more entertaining than that nonsense. This isn't the olden days when coming to America was such a big deal. As far as I am concerned, they let any asshole in now.

I just get angry when I come to our blog now knowing that no one, minus a few people we may know, read it. We are giving you gold people! Where else can you get a week long argument about the film Inception?? Who else knows more about Muppets than Dos? Who I ask you?!?! If you read this, just let us know you are out there. Come on. Do it. Do it.

Do you want to be the reason some lady is getting millions of dollars for coming to America. Should I move to Mexico and make this blog about my journey there? Is that what you want? Cause I will do it. So help me God, I will do it.

Well, thats my rant. Perhaps my last...
















Nah, it won't be my last. But seriously, make yourself known. First person to write a comment on this post wins.... something.

No comments:

Post a Comment