Thursday, April 28, 2011

Well Scooby Do Can Doo Doo, But Jimmy Carter Is Smarter

We are yet again at a cross roads here at the 3184 blog. Dos brought up some good points in his ridiculous posts below. Without the other, we would just get too crazy on our own. Dos would post nonsense and things most people wouldn't relate to. And I would talk about comic book movies and technology. But let me ask you this, what would be wrong with that?

This blog is basically for mine and Dos' benefit. We know we have no readers. So why not post whatever the fuck we want? The blog is no longer what it once was. When we started it over a year ago, we picked a topic, had two differing sides, and put up a poll. That was the format we kept for a few months. But this could not last. There was only so much we could 100% disagree on.

The blog has evolved. Now we post things we agree on as well as what we disagree on. And other random stuff is thrown up now and then. But at this juncture in the blogs life, I think we need something... a topic to draw readers. Something constant. But what?

Personally, I myself don't read others blogs. So why would I expect anyone ever to come view this one? I go to websites. I go for news on a certain topic. Reviews. To be entertained. I suppose out of all of the above, we are supposed to be entertaining. Are we? I do not know. Would someone who doesn't know us get any pleasure from reading this?

I am gonna use this forum to propose to Dos a few ideas rolling around the ol noggin that would keep me interested in posting. I think we need to get out of the blogger arena. We need to take it up a notch. Im talking about buying a domain. Imagine if we owned dosanddoc.com?! 3184.com?!?! It could happen! That could be our legacy.

We need to discuss topics suitable for the site. I feel we need to be more consistent if we want to have continual readers. But what? Perhaps a muppet/movies/comic/tech hybrid. I will leave the floor open to Dos for suggestions on what he thinks. Your move Dos.

No comments:

Post a Comment