Friday, April 29, 2011

You Lost Me After the Simpsons Quote

First let me say this: I love the simpson's quote. Well done reminding me of an excellent episode. Man, I wish the simpsons would just end because I hate it post-season 8 and don't want people to think that I like the new episodes. After that I am not sure what Doc is really proposing. I do not want to have a "news" website that updates people on muppet/movies/comic/tech hybrid. However, I could review muppet stuff. That would make me happy. Moving on from Doc's non-suggestion, I will offer some topics that we can talk about to go back to the old format of the blog. How about...OK...I admit, I've got nothing. You can not force these things. They have to come up naturally. I think the bigger problem is that Doc and I argue about more controversial things, but are sometimes reluctant to put on the blog. Maybe we should go for it. Just say whatever we feel like and go political. Maybe that is what we need.

That's pretty much all I have to say in respons to Doc's post. So, I an effort to compete with his length I will now try to list the names of my favorite fictional characters in no particualr order:


Randy Marsh
Sweetums
Daffy Duck
Goofy
Homer Simpson
Dr. Nick Rivera
Gonzo the Great
Dr. Ludwig Van Drake
Benjamin Braddock
Mr. Bernstein
Sam Lowery
Brian of Nazareth
Dennis Moore
Roger Rabbit
Michigan J. Frog
Marty McFly
Wakko
Max Fisher
Margo Tenenbaum
Royal Tenenbaum
Dumbo
Boober
Harry the Hipster
Yorrick
Steve Zissou
Audrey II
Marvin Suggs
Howard Beale
Sally Brown
Dirk McQuickly
Jessica Tate
Burt Campbell
Dark Helmet
Lonestar
Leonard Zelig
Waring Hudsucker
Egon Spengler
President Merkin Muffley
Cosmo Kramer
Milo Minderbinder
Ford Prefect
Disco Stu
Hedley Lamarr
Navin Johnson
Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo
Jeffery Lebowski
Father Guido Sarduchi
Raymond Luxury Yacht (pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove)
Basil Fawlty
Winnie the Pooh
Biggus Dickus
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
Guy Smiley
Dr. Franknfurter
Marty DiBirgi
Leggy Mountbatton
Bobby Farber
Link Hogthrob
Lorenzo St.Dubois (LSD)
Leo Bloom
Max Bialystock
Yossarian
Wile E. Coyote
Yosemite Sam
William "Fat Tony" Williams
Roosevelt Franklin
Dr. Manhattan
Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

No comments:

Post a Comment