Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh. Well, then just give me a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles.

I have a confession to make. Yesterday when I said 80% of minorities bothered me, I was being a bit harsh. You see, earlier that day I had taken a trip to the deli to get some cold cuts. What should have been a 5 min trip was delayed because of two individuals of mexican decent at the register. These two fine young gentleman were slowing down the normal checkout process. One was opening food before they had even paid for it. Scarfing it down at the register and making quite the mess. Im sure this little whipper snapper meant no harm, he just didn't know any better. His friend, instead of paying right away, decided to purchase some candy cigarettes for his son, and then grabbed some more for all of the "kids." Who these other kids were, I have no idea. Other neighborhood kids? Other children in his house? I can't be sure. But what a fine young man for purchasing candy and promoting smoking to what I can only assume were very young children. I was quite irate with wasting my time standing behind these two knuckleheads. So for this, my 80% was a little high and I would like to rectify my actions. I would drop that number down to a solid 75%. I have no problem with 1/4 of minorities out there. Which I believe is quite fair. I hope our one and only reader isn't black! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment