Friday, May 20, 2011

The Time Has Come for Answers

"Replace the word Hitler with Dos and replace the word Nazis with Muppets." There is so much wrong with this logic I do not know where to begin. Am I a tyrannical leader and are the Muppets my party? Even if this was what Doc was trying to say it would not make much sense. Let me tell you a little about Doc. First of all, he won't even share his name with us. If he is hiding his actual name, what else is he hiding? Secret ties to the the underworld probably. I would like to know a little more about Doc's past. Who is this candidate? Where did he come from? Since I am not yet officially a candidate I am free from answering all of these questions. However Doc is not. So, I leave you with several questions the public is demanding to hear Doc's thoughts on.

What would you do about the attempts of many nations trying to obtain a nuclear bomb?

What would you do about the crisis in the middle east?

Who is your favorite muppet?

What are your feeling on the ending of Lost?

What party do you belong to?

What would you do to help the economy?

What is your position on Iraq and Afghanistan?

Should Puerto Rico become a state?

How come I can't get no tang around here?

Would you try to change factory farming?

Do you believe flag burning should be illegal?

What do you think about universal health care?

What do you think about the current tax laws?


Doc, the public demands answers. In lieu of a autobiography, as most candidates produce, we would also like a post about your background. The American people have a right to know who is trying to lead their country and his stance on the issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment