Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vote DOC 2012

So it begins. Dos has resinged from camp Doc and is going his own way. If you vote for Dos, you can expect mandatory muppet marathons. Basically, replace Hitler with Dos and Nazis with muppets. I am not worried in the slightest by this though. The ideas I will be running on are revolutionary and Dos knows this. He is just scared.

On top of what I proposed below, I have a few more elements I would change about America:

- Prostitution would be legalized. It is already happening anyway. Might as well make it legal so we can tax the shit out of it and use the money for good. On top of that, we can make it safer. I predict in 10 years going to the local whore house will be as common as brushing your teeth! The cost of whores will be based on their hotness and what they are willing to do. We can break out the pricing better once I'm elected.

- Marijuana will also be legalized. Any fool can go get pot anytime they want. Its that easy. Again, we legalize it and tax it and use the money for good. We keep the money from the drug dealers. There will be laws for it like what we have for alcohol.

Welcome to Doc country.

No comments:

Post a Comment