Sunday, May 8, 2011

We do not, NOT wag our genitals at one another to make a point

So my last post was a little scattered, I will admit. My heart hasn't been into the blog lately. Dos seems to enjoy writing lists when I am MIA and he has nothing to play off of. I am gonna follow suit. Below is a list of everything I am not a fan of:

Fat people
Reality tv
People who talk during movies
People who bring young children/babies to adult movies
Babies
Young children
Teenagers
80% of minorities
80% of the human population
Gangster music
Thugs
White people who act like thugs
People who smoke while im near by
People who breathe loudly
Traffic/Train/Plane delays
People who spell the word "definitely" wrong
Playstation network for getting hacked and not working for the past month
Too much crap on tv
The cancellations of Firefly and Angel
Crappy economy
Food poisoning
Price of gas
Snakes
Star Trek: The Next Generation going out on Nemesis
People who live in America but don't speak English
No direct flights from Islip to Az
Not being able to access this blog at work
The gym being crowded on Mondays
The ending of LOST
Watching a new episode of The Simpsons
Holidays
Religion
Criminals being given too many second chances
Remakes

That is all I got for now. Sure there are a million more. Doc out.

No comments:

Post a Comment