Friday, December 23, 2011

Serenity Now

Well, it has finally happened. WE. ARE. BACK. I am sure it won't last, but for the time being (or at least this and the previous post, Dos and Doc have returned). Now I don't wanna place blame on anyone for the blog's absence. But it clearly is all of Dos's fault. I pleaded with him time and time again to do a post, but he thought he was better than this site. I tried my best to keep it afloat on my own. But the pressure got to me. The Kindle Fire? Shit, I got a Nook Tablet. While the blog was down, I continued to write, but not on the blog. Instead, I began writing a number of books. Here is a list of a few of the projects I am currently working on:

He Doesn't Work Here Anymore: The Jesus Christ Story

The History of Bologna

Moby Dick: The Revenge

Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Thug Life

Battle-Wars: Empire in Turmoil

Over the Hump: Dos's Tips for the Perfect Vegetable Garden

It is quite the task taking on all of these books at once, but I am confident I can get them done. Spread the word. I want to see The History of Bologna become a best seller!!

I would like to end the blog on a high note for the end of 2011. I believe 2012 will be the year of the 3184! We can do it. In the next few days I will be posting my top lists for 2011. And if you are good, I will give you all a treat and post a few excerpts from "He Doesn't Work Here Anymore: The Jesus Christ Story." Believe me when I say, it is quite the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment