Saturday, February 11, 2012

3184: A New Beginning

So I will be the first to admit, we fucked up. The blog as we had envisioned it, was unsustainable. Dos and I do not disagree on enough topics to continue doing this for an unlimited amount of time. Initially, the goal of this blog was to offer two views to a number of topics while bringing some chuckles along the way. Turns out, we covered everything we disagree on.

So now, I present to you the new and improved 3184 blog. Where we specialize in bringing you the best in popular culture! Well, not really the best, but whatever we feel like discussing. I questioned whether or not to keep the old articles on here or just start fresh. But I think its important to see how the blog began. Rather than start over, we can look back at where we came from. See our mistakes. Make improvements. To new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment