Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Let's Just Pretend We Didn't Disappear For The Past Few Months...

DOC'S TOP 5 TV SHOWS OF 2012:


I don't watch too much on tv, but it is still a pretty solid list. So here we go:

1) Breaking Bad
Clearly the best show on tv. Still have 3 eps left until I am caught up with the rest of the world. But I am obsessed. I even have a Los Pollos Harmonos tshirt. Crazy addicting and always surprising. Top 5 tv show of all time!

2) Parks and Recreation
Probably the funniest show on tv. Every ep has me cracking up. This is a show I hope goes on for at least 3 more seasons.

3) Shark Tank
I am obsessed with this show. Love seeing what people come up with. And then watching the investors fight each other over who gets a piece of the pie. The only reality show Ive ever loved. Highly recommended.

4) Sunday NFL Football
Sadly, I do not watch too much else as far as series go. Sure, The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy would be here if I watched. Or Homeland. But Walking Dead will be on my 2013 list! And I will catch up with the rest at some point. I do like sitting back and watching the games on Sunday though. Cant go wrong with it.

5) The Office
Again, if I watched other series, this wouldn't be on the list. It is ok for a few chuckles still though. And I will see it to the end.

Thats it for TV shows. Next week I will bring you my top albums of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment